Warranty Info and Terms
This Cobra product is warranted against all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, when purchased from an authorized Cobra dealer.
The conditions of this Limited Warranty and the extent of responsibility of Cobra Electronics Europe Ltd (CEEL) under this Limited Warranty are as follows.
- This Limited Warranty will become void if service is performed by anyone other than an approved Cobra Warranty Service Centre that results in damage to the product.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to any product which has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident, or which has had the serial number altered, defaced or removed, or which has been connected, installed, adjusted or repaired, other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Cobra Electronics.
- Should you have any difficulties with the performance of this product during the warranty period, please call Cobra Electronics Europe Ltd, or visit our web site www.cobra.com/support. You may also contact Cobra Electronics Customer Services at the address listed for any service help you may need with Cobra products.
- PROOF OF DATE OF PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED COBRA
ELECTRONICS DEALER WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ANY WARRANTY SERVICE OF THIS PRODUCT.
- COBRA ELECTRONICS PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM A SOURCE OTHER THAN AN AUTHORIZED COBRA ELECTRONICS DEALER, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL PURCHASES VIA THE INTERNET FROM A NON INTERNET AUTHORIZED COBRA ELECTRONICS DEALER, SHALL NOT BE COVERED BY ANY COBRA ELECTRONICS LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM EU COUNTRY TO EU COUNTRY.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHALL HAVE NO GREATER DURATION THAN THE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COBRA ELECTRONICS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME EU COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Product must be shipped in its original carton or equivalent carton, fully
insured, with shipping charges prepaid. Cobra Electronics will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping.
- The sole responsibility of Cobra Electronics under this Limited Warranty shall be limited to the repair of the product or the replacement of the product only (whichever is deemed appropriate and at the sole discretion of Cobra Electronics Europe Ltd).
- This Limited Warranty does not cover car static or other electrical
interferences, labour costs or any other associated or incidental costs incurred for the removal or reinstallation of the unit for repair.
Cobra Electronics Europe Ltd
5101 Deansgrange Business Park